Pics of wheels on cars please

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Have seen this thread on another forum and found it very interesting to see how the different wheels choices suit the same car. Also I'm after alloys for mine so might help make my mind up lol. Post away :thumbsup:

P

Pete

why not just open your eyes and look in the gallery :roll: :shock: :der: :lol: :lol:

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I have done :p

I just made a really interesting thread on the other forum I used to use.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Thats more like it, I really like those Mr GtiR. They are buddy club 17s right?

Also people, could you put offset, wheel size etc as it all help other forum members (like me :roll: who need it).

deank93

I wanted to add a few pics of my car to this topic but i'm having a few problems.....can anyone tell me how i can get the pictures of my car from my thread in the members cars section (pg.5) to here??

Also, the pictures that are in my members car thread were stored on my now dead laptop so i wanted to save them on the desk top of my current laptop can anyone advise a pc plonker.

Cheers, sorry for spamming.

Last edited:

Braveheart

I don't know how to post pics either... :oops:

Funny thing though... when I was checking the properties or Mr GTiR's pic I noticed that he has named it "girlstops001" :shock: ;-)

Mr GTiR

Braveheart said:
Funny thing though... when I was checking the properties or Mr GTiR's pic I noticed that he has named it "girlstops001" :shock: ;-)
Good lad, well spotted 8) Just for you here are some of the other pictures from that collection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/andychan/Octane Junkies/girlstops012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/andychan/Octane Junkies/girlstops011.jpg

For the people who are intersted, my wheels are Buddyclub P1 Racing SF. The pcd is 4 x 100 and are 7"x17" with an offset of 42mm

P

PK11NN

Hey peeps heres mine im from Australia though :(
they are Rays Gramlights 57s in gunmetal bronze
enjoy :)