Pics of engine bay with various colour hoses.

hmmm

I'll be getting a FMIC soon and can't decide what colour pipework to go for. Just need a pic of yellow, blue and red pipework please. Preferably of a Forge Front Mount kit :wink:.

Thanks again.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
anyone got anything other than blue...

Justin has a nice Red/White and Gold engine bay... Very bling... 8)

Rishi

O

Odin

I'm going to change all my hoses back to black over the next year :wink: , I just think that all them coloured hoses are starting to look a little old and chav now :cry: .

but that just me of cause :wink: .

rob

Rishi

vpulsar said:
I'm going to change all my hoses back to black over the next year :wink: , I just think that all them coloured hoses are starting to look a little old and chav now :cry: .

but that just me of cause :wink: .

rob

you must be getting old.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:

Rishi

Your proberly right mate :oops: , I think the coloured hoses are fine if you want get your ride on the front cover of some chavrag :roll: , But there harder to keep clean and who the f*ck see's them when your doing 70mph down the road anyway :?: :? .

Just want to tone my car down a bit thats all :wink: , And before you say anything about my yellow subframe :roll: you know I have a spare that i'm getting redone with black powder coat so f*ck right off :wink: :lol: .

rob

Rishi

vpulsar said:
RishiGTiR said:

Rishi

Your proberly right mate :oops: , I think the coloured hoses are fine if you want get your ride on the front cover of some chavrag :roll: , But there harder to keep clean and who the f*ck see's them when your doing 70mph down the road anyway :?: :? .

Just want to tone my car down a bit thats all :wink: , And before you say anything about my yellow subframe :roll: you know I have a spare that i'm getting redone with black powder coat so f*ck right off :wink: :lol: .

rob

TBH i don't think i've ever seen black Samco hoses... I assume you can get them though...

i like the engine bay to be aesthetically pleasing... Just shows or conveys the effort thats gone into the car...

Ok we can overlook the Yellow subframe... :roll: But what about the chav coloured coilovers...? :lol:

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
But what about the chav coloured coilovers...? :lol:

Rishi

Fo*k off your just jealous because there gold and not puk green :lol: :lol: :lol: like yours :wink: .

I'v seen black samco's on offer before 8) , I just sent an email to a fella on ebay asking about black 4 ply hoses :wink: .

rob

OZ-Racing

RishiGTiR said:
Ok we can overlook the Yellow subframe... :roll: But what about the chav coloured coilovers...? :lol:
...... and the carbon fibre effect wipers :wink: :roll:

V I thought you said the yellow was so you could see any rust coming through, so it was deliberate and purposeful :D :wink:

O

Odin

OZ-'R'acing said:
RishiGTiR said:

V I thought you said the yellow was so you could see any rust coming through, so it was deliberate and purposeful :D :wink:

Theres no carbon effect wipers on my motor fella :? :wink: .

And at the time yes I thought the yellow would be a good idea :oops: , But I'v changed my mind after seeing an RST with a yellow under carriage :shock: :cry: , Now going to rebuild my spare sub frame and get it powder coated black :wink: .

Oh and I got hold of a spare set of wish bones as well so there getting done black too :wink:

rob

Rishi

vpulsar said:
OZ-'R'acing said:
RishiGTiR said:

Theres no carbon effect wipers on my motor fella :? :wink: .

And at the time yes I thought the yellow would be a good idea :oops: , But I'v changed my mind after seeing an RST with a yellow under carriage :shock: :cry: , Now going to rebuild my spare sub frame and get it powder coated black :wink: .

Oh and I got hold of a spare set of wish bones as well so there getting done black too :wink:

rob

Are you still looking into getting those bushes made up for the subframe...?

Rishi

O

Odin

Yep, Ashhills has already had a set made for coxie, So give him a pm I'm sure he will be able to sort you out :wink: .

I'm waiting to see how much there going to cost me first lol :wink: ...

rob

CruiseGTi-R

I think it was Stu's idea recently, everything in the engine bay being black, everything.

No-ones done that before.

I want to do a flat billet brushed alu look on mine, bit like the same as everything being polished, just eerm, not polished.

Samco don't do flat silver tho' :( .

Dooie Pop Pop

All Samco Sport hoses are produced in a high gloss finish and are available in the standard Samco Sport blue or optional black, red, green, purple, bright yellow and orange.
black bits for a black car 8)

C

carpy100

yep, when i can afford it im going with black hooses. (decided several months back i might add!) makes me sick looking at me blue chavuns.