Picked these up

GTIR1000

Last week it was a good five hour round trip to get them from a place called mundon in essex (i was gonna come say hello bob :) as it was only about another half an hour to yours). They are a set of speedline turbines from a clio 16v i think there gonna look awesome on the r im gonna paint them satin black they are 15's 6.5j et 36. I had never seen a set on an r before but i went on to the gtir owners club just now and saw them on vss irvines sunny so they have come close but still havent found a pic of them on an r yet :) hope you all like got them for a bargain price aswell 100 quid with tyres. I havent got the centre caps that come with them but i am undecided whether or not i want them or not

skiddusmarkus

I think I'd have just had them delivered rather than drive all that way for them.You could have had it done for £20 or less.They are nice wheels though, always liked these on the mk1 clio.

GTIR1000

yeh i was going to using paisley freight but the thing was i had arranged to go down with my friend and he was gonna pick something up in cambridge but he let me down last min and i had arrange with the seller to pick them up sat so i thought i better go as the bloke had taken time of work to bet there. yeh i really liked them on the clios too. the reason i went for them is i thought they are a similar style to oz wheels and th chronos

P

pulsarboby

yes mundons not far from me, nr maldon i believe.
if you ever need a suspension setup theres a company there called graham hathaway racing and the guys really good, he setup my megabusa for me and will be doing my R aswell.

as for the wheels..............bargain very similar to the oz ones i have and the comp mo's too