PESH MAP

B

BOBGBH

WELL GUYS THE DILEMA REVEELS ITSELF :lol:

MANAGED TO GEYT COPY OF PESH MAP YESTERDAY :wink:

THAT WILL BE A BIG OOOPS FOR SOMEONE, LETS JUST SAY PESH MAIN CONCERN WAS FUEL CONSUMPTION AND THAT PART OF THE MAP HAS NOT BEEN TOUCHED, IS AS WAS

O

Odin

So what your saying is that someone has removed fuel from the wrong part of the fuel table is that right. :?:

I had someone who thought he new what he was doing with motec's have a go at mapping it once :oops: :roll: , Lets just say I learnt a valuable lesson :wink: , Good job the old map had been saved that's all I can say :wink: .

Also its not like your ever going to get 40 MPG out of a pulsar is it :roll: :? .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

BOBGBH said:
WELL GUYS THE DILEMA REVEELS ITSELF :lol:

MANAGED TO GEYT COPY OF PESH MAP YESTERDAY :wink:

THAT WILL BE A BIG OOOPS FOR SOMEONE, LETS JUST SAY PESH MAIN CONCERN WAS FUEL CONSUMPTION AND THAT PART OF THE MAP HAS NOT BEEN TOUCHED, IS AS WAS
can you post the map up Bob? from what i remember the boost was upped from 1.2bar to 1.5 :? if iv read your post right that means an extra .3 bar with no extra fuel added :shock:

:

silverstone meet anyone?

A

AJ4

would be really interested to see the map, is it possible to post the .dat file somewhere ?

Theres a fair few PFC owners on here now, would be good to see a comparison...

B

BOBGBH

rishi

are you another that cannot be trusted? i aked you specifically not to post map that was at 12 57 and you have deliberatly put it on! :x

PLEASE REMOVE !!!!!!!

O

Odin

I've removed this post as you requested Bob, I'll let you and Rishi sort it out between you :roll: .

I'm sure anybody wanting a copy can get one through PM.

rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
BOBGBH said:
rishi

are you another that cannot be trusted? i aked you specifically not to post map that was at 12 57 and you have deliberatly put it on! :x

PLEASE REMOVE !!!!!!!

Nowhere in your email did you say not to post it...

Very sorry... Its been removed...

Rishi

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
CruiseGTi-R said:
Can someone explain please?
I recieved a Map to have a look at...

Ross asked to see it...

I posted it...

Then when i returned to my desk after my meeting i saw the email asking me not to post it...

So the Map was removed...

Sent my appologies to Bob for posting it as i didn't receive the message asking not to post it until i returned...

Hope that clears things up...

Rishi

paz

CruiseGTi-R said:
Why is BOB against the map being shown/commented on if he didn't map it (he didn't map it last)?
Who knows, its all getting a bit boring to be honest :roll:

Paz

boucherie

could someone either PM or email me a copy of this map as ive got a power fc on the way and my mates just fitted one to his gt4 so it'd be good to take a look at it for reference purposes so we know what to look out for.

CruiseGTi-R

It should be something to learn from rather than keep tucked away, there are lots of people who run power fc's and have a crack at home mapping too...