personalised number plate.

M

m34ts_pulsar

hey guys, i was searching for quite a while for a decent numberplate for my pulsar, seen as im a hardcore dj too, what d y rekon??

(I cant upload a pic for some reason!!) its [H20CRE] !!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

m34ts_pulsar

[H20CRE]
[HRDCRE]
HARDCORE?

no not a little bit? lol never mind must ov bin that crack i smoked earlier, ill cancel the bugger!!

:doh: :p

houghy_1

geoff pine said:
Does not read any thing definitely not hardcore spend your money on going faster or stoping sooner.

What he said;-)

Hey fella,nice to hear theres another R around these parts:thumbsup:

Is this yours by any chance vvvv

What spec you running etc???

Matt

Attachments

M

m34ts_pulsar

LOL U BUGGER!!!! thats my baby yeah, its ****ed at the mo im gettin the engine rebuilt on thursday at noble motorsport in chesterfield, so whos u then mate?????

M

m34ts_pulsar

its currently running at 266 bhp im told it does 0-60 in about 4.9 its not the quickest of pulsars but still bloody chucks u back in ur seat!! its got a paddle clutch, dump valve, blow off valve, front n back strut braces, im getting it deristricted n ive bought the white gti speedo faces too go in, it came with brand new wheels n tyres, recent spray job, racing steering wheel... i cant think of nethin else!! apart from that its pretty standed, the f**kin head gasket went on the way home from buyin it so i never got 2 drive it all the way home!! :cry: thats why ive gotta have the engine sorted!!

so im guessin ur the lad in the black pulsar with black alloys?? my bro's seen u around but i havent yet, we'll have to meet up when my cars back from chesterfield.. i cant wait!!!

whats your beasts specs????

GTiR_Mic

There isn't a lot of decent number plates out there unless you are willing to play plenty of cash for them. One of the guys I use for transport has bought a few over the £15,000 mark :lol:

I managed to snaffel B3WRE - Beware when it first came out from the DVLA :)

Mic

PaulB

the one id like is B120WNY

pretty obvious wot it says, but its £20k and a tad out of my price range. If it had of been £200.........

M

m34ts_pulsar

yeah they would cost a bomb!! well that [H20CRE] only cost £250 including transfer fee, so im not bothered really, i think if your gonna pay over a grand you've got 2 much cash 2 burn!!

it is a funny one tho coz my little bro is with the micra club n for his birthday i got him [GAZ 5675] now what do you think he's called??!! but loadza people didnt like it!! f**k knows why!! neva mind u cant win every1s vote can u!!;-)

houghy_1

Hiya fella,

No mate iv got an ivory white one8)

My spec isnt much at the moment,not got started on it yet.

R33 Skyline front mounted intercooler with polished full hard pipe run(when i finish polishing it),Apexi Super AFC,
Walbro fuel pump(a must for higher boost;-) ) Wilwood 4 pot brakes(essential!!!)
running 1.1 bar peak and holding 0.95bar,last R/R print out was 285bhp when it still had the top mount on and oe fuel pump.
A few other little bits and bobs.

Oh and white dials:thumbsup:

clickable thumbnail...

Mines going into the body shop this week so i should have it back in a week or so.
That is when i put my turbo back on after dropping a washer in it:doh:
Then i can finally get her back on the road

Yeah, we'll have to have a meet up soon and also get yourself along to the north west meets or the Jap uk meet in warrington

clickable thumbnails...

I used to have a purple Nova with a 2litre 16 valve xe engine running 200bhp,
which you may of seen recentish as one of my mates bought it who's bird lives in buxton.

houghy_1

Oh yeah regarding the plate.

I thought about....

A6 TLR
A GTIR

Although you have to position the scews in the right position to make it.:thumbsup:

Matt

M

m34ts_pulsar

SWEET MATE! yeah mine should be done hopefully in about a week too, i cant wait!!!! im sure age's ago i was behind you in that nova on fairfield common, we were doing about 60 then the car in front of you turned, u then just went like a rocket from 60!! i culdnt belive it!! mite not of being but ive not seen another 2.0 purple nova again!! i wonder if it was?!

yeah sounds good about that meet let me no and ill be there!!

M

m34ts_pulsar

( ive got them speedos waiting when i get my car back) are they difficult too put in or shall i get some one who knows what there doing??

houghy_1

Ha ha Yeah that was my mate in my old car:thumbsup:

Its fookin quick,BIG spec!!

From rolling it'll do just about anything if it gets traction and stops torque steering!!
Only thing i never put in it was a Quaiffe ATB diff,it used to do 14 second quarters without a diff!!!

The meets are posted up in the North section,
post up and say hi.

Yeah the dials are a bitch,not to put in but to get them reading spot on again.
Hint : have somebody with a spare set of dials and speedo ready so you can keep adjusting them;-)

Forgot to say i live in New Mills by the way.

Matt