PCD of wheels

Sween

Hi guys does anyone know what the correct PCD and offset is for alloys on a Nissan Pulsar. Mine currently has standard 14's on it :shock: can you believe it lol. Will be looking to upgrade very soon and want to make sure I get the right ones, thanks guys

Fire & skill

Vintage member
4x100 PCD 35 - 42, centre bore 59.

LOTS of cars share out stud pattern and offset, we have a slightly bigger centre bore, but if there was an issue im sure it wouldnt be too difficult to machine some off.

Braveheart

What a wise man you are to ask this question prior to buying wheels...:thumbsup:

I have just bought buddy club SP1 15" ET42 and can't get them over my wilwood 285mm 4 pot brake kit. :oops: :der:

There is plenty of clearance diameter wise to the inner rim but the calipers touch the spokes (maybe 6mm).
Bofore I decide to change the wheels, I may try a larger disk/bracket configuration as the spoke clearance increases as you go out.

Oh.... may I ask if anybody has fitted the wilwood 310mm kit under 15" before I ask them to send me a bracket and disk to try for myself

Last edited:

rayman75

Trip said:
Would you mind sharing your setup please. What are the wheels make/model and which 4-pot kit do you have under them

Thanks

EDIT: The search is your friend. I found the answer in another thread :) . http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45669

not sure on the make of wheels (there not wolfrace), i got them very cheap from halfords for 124.99 with tyres it was a clearence deal, and i was just lucky they fit over my willwoods 285mm kit.

i do know the team dynamics pro race 1.2 fit over aswell, as a fellow member has/had them on his R.

alot of it is down to spoke design, i would try them first.

boucherie

dave that must be a billy bargain for them wheels and tyres!! they do look good combined with the large discs behind, would like to do something similar to mine but in a 16" so i can still keep the 310's, but do i really wana get rid of the comp mo's!?!?!?!