passenger seat fixing bracket

N

newbie2

hi, im wanting the brackets that go onto the rear of the passenger seat then bolt on under the arm rest, im not sure if i need 1 bracket or if there is 2 of them to bolt the passenger seat correctly. i cant fit my passenger seat until i get these brackets. anybody got what i need ? if so how much including next day delivery ? i will pay using paypal.

N

newbie2

this bracket is silver and connects the rear of the passenger seat to the centre turret.
only the passenger seat has 1 of these, they are under the carpet.

N

newbie2

unfortunately no, i dont know why the rear right hand side of the passenger seat couldn't be bolted to the floor like the rest are.
if you take a look at the runners on the rear of a standard passenger seat you will see they are not level in height because the shortest one bolts onto a bracket and not the floor.

have you got this bracket ?

Last edited by a moderator:
N

newbie2

but the passenger seat rear right hand side subframe wont fix to the floor, it fixes to a bracket.

N

newbie2

Mr GTiR said:
Mine bolts to the floor. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow.
yeah please, mine has no hole in the floor or nut welded in it is just the blank floor.
the reason i think it attaches with a bracket is because thats how the seats are fitted to a standard nissan sunny.
my r has the screws sticking out under the armrest for the bracket to be attatched just like a standard nissan sunny has, but the standard bracket wont fit on my r because the centre turret is a different size to a standard sunny.
my r is a 1994 model if that helps.