Parts wanted for build

Stewm6204

Hey guys looking for a few bits for my R

Z32 maf,
3" exhaust
nistune ecu (Ed's hard man to get hold of as he's so busy)
boost solenoid
front seats
bigger injectors
decent fuel pressure regulator and lines.

any help will be welcome cars going to scott and warpspeed to be pulled apart hopefully have a mint 350 R :thumbsup:

Cheers stew

red reading

Ed is on holiday, he can supply a nistune if you wait he is back on the 6th jan , injectors out of an mitsi I evo 560cc, leave the fuel pressure reg alone you do not need an aftermarket one, and a decent exhaust you will prob have to get made.

warpspeed

The boost solenoid is for an avcr not a standard one...
Cheers for that Danny, I had always thought it was always a wise move to fit a good regulator

whytie

Z32 maf should get that easily enough on ebay
For 350bhp no need for a 3inch obviously better but not needed, mongoose or similar will be fine.
Agree with the fuel reg, I always remove aftermarket ones and go with stock, less hassle.

whytie

What turbo are you running?

I have a pulsar here running 340bhp stock maf, stock injectors, stock ecu and mongoose exhaust, all check out and fueling spot on. It's close to limits but it ok, 350 is easy to get but worth spending for the extra 10bhp?

red reading

That .5" on the exhaust will be the 10 horsepower...and far better spool, turbo cars need at best no exhaust...or a size on the point of the law of diminishing returns, nismo rally cars were 4"inch titanium and only 300hp.

whytie

Yeah the bigger the exhaust the better, I was just meaning at wasn't vital for him to achieve 350.

I have a full 3inch system and it made power so much easier.

red reading

Yeah the bigger the exhaust the better, I was just meaning at wasn't vital for him to achieve 350.

I have a full 3inch system and it made power so much easier.

Exactley, , made power much easier, do the fundamentals and the rest follows easily.

Stewm6204

I have on it a 5inch system already its just stupidly loud lol just upgrading the MAF ect just to be safe and for the future when i get too the point of buying a quafe will up the power a little.