Parcel shelf in the GTi

Trondelond

I have no idea. A friend of mine has a GTi that has been styled to hell and back. He has no parcelshelf, and of course he needs one for all the speakers he wants to put in it..
Just wondered since I noticed that the floor of the boot differed from mine. Might have to actually try it.

gunmetalgtir

If he's wanting to put speakers on a parcel shelf there's no way he should be putting them on a standard parcel shelf!

Get him to make one out of MDF, it'll sound better than putting them on the normal shelf.

Trondelond

I'm aware of this, that's why I've asked pulsarboby for a new, clean one for mine, since it has two speakers in it. And I have someone who wants to buy the one I have, so I'm not going to argue with him. ;)

gunmetalgtir

Good point! :eek:k:

Reminds me of the time my pal wanted rid of his "P" badge for a GTR one! :doh:

So I got one off of Andy Chan and swapped it with him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr GTiR

gunmetalgtir said:
So I got one off of Andy Chan and swapped it with him! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahaha, good lad. But why onearth someone would pay over the odds for a "P" badge :der: but what the hell, money talks :thumbsup:

gunmetalgtir

I only paid a fiver for the P badge as that's what you sold me the GTR badge for! :D

Actually just realised I paid over the odds for the GTR badge tho! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr GTiR

gunmetalgtir said:
I only paid a fiver for the P badge as that's what you sold me the GTR badge for! :D
LOL, I had one years ago that I sold for £25 to someone on here :der:

P

pulsarboby

gti parcelshelf is exactly the same as the R one trond!

andy....people still pay 25 notes for them (as there now not so easy to obtain) i have seen one go on ebay once for £48:shock: