PAR - what's the deal ???

A

Allan GTI-R

hey guys - without slagging the company off (ok you're in the UK you might be allowed to :p ) can anyone tell me what problems you're having with the gearsets ??

I seen a few 'below PAR' comments and need to know what's going on - and should I be looking elsewhere.

I'm not from them or anything - just need to know since people here in OZ swear by them, but in the UK there's bad feedback :shock:

Thanks
Al

O

Odin

there's been a few problems with fitment and the customer care could be a lot better :cry: .

rob

GINGA

there have been major problems with fitting this kit in the Uk mainly due to lack of fitting instructions and customer back up from Par :(
Being as your in Oz though if you brought a kit and got Par themselfs to fit it you probably wouldn't have any problems :wink:

JU5TY

Just spoken to my gearbox builder, my PAR set will be fitted by the end of the day, doesn’t think much of the kit, 1st gear required machining apparently. Asked him if the kit would be ok, said he would like to be more optimistic, but only time will tell…

Don’t even care anymore, just want to get the engine back in. It’s the ordering/fitting of the gearset that has caused my rebuild to take 2 years and I'm fed up with it!