oz superleggera

• Thread starter Ninja_tune_factory
  • Start date
N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi every one hope you all had a blast on new years :D

just seen the rims i mite get ( after lookin at f**k loads of rims) but has anyone got a pic of thes rims on r in 16"

N

Ninja_tune_factory

they look sweet i fink i mite get them in black on my r

J

jaigtir

Hi mate, i was looking at the same wheels in 16". Tried litterally every wheel outlet and no one can get hold of them in that size. If you know anyone can you let me know..

Curtis

I have pictures of mine on 16" legs. But I can't find the CD I have all my R pictures on! :cry:
If I dig it out I'll post them up.
Also I was told that they were not avaliable when I got mine by several suppliers, until I tried a mate of mine that runs a tyre and exhaust place. Received them 2 days later.
If any of you are near Fleet in Hampshire I could give him a call to see if he can get any more.

Tony

I`ve just taken sum pics of mine 2day with 16`s on, i`ll get em off the cam and post em up if i can figure out how!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine next day back in april-ish when there was apparently a superleggera shortage!!!!

Think you just need to know the right peeps :D

Tony....

N

Ninja_tune_factory

thanks tony your a star mate now i can see wat they will look like on my r

thanks agen dude.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

just found out to day that they are goin to stop makeing the superleggera
in the black :( but they dont no if there goin to stop makin them for good.

so get them when you car.

chrisniss91

Why do wheel companies stop making all the good wheels, Raceline rl7's for example i know at least 3 - 4 people who want them so there must be hundreds more outhere.
Also i went to R-tec today and in the wheel section they were all chrome i could see my face clearly in them and the design looked like flowers. :cry:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i no wat u meen chris the chrome wheels are the new fing ( i fink the bling bling look is shit to max power ) y dont they make rims like in japan?
if a wheel company made rims simller to the rims in japane the shift shit loads of rims .

so it now looks like im got to have to look for a new rim now :evil:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i hate chrome rims . thats y i wanted the superleggras coz they do then in black and there not mad money like the jap rims , but they look very simler to a jap rim

R

rsnissan

I would have painted mine white if i had kept them Still reckon it would have looked 8) [/img]

N

Ninja_tune_factory

they are a cool as fuck rim but i cant under stand y they are stoping makeing them.

A

Anonymous

chrisniss91 said:
Why do wheel companies stop making all the good wheels
Innit! I've just been told they are stopping the Super Turismo too! Not good if I ever need a new one!

SunOnGTiR

Halfords have a 20%off sale at the mo!
840 for set of leggers with toyos 17s!!!Only available in silver :cry:
I wanted the dark grey ones :cry:
Very nice wheels and only weigh 7kgs :!:
The jap are v.expensive.
Looks like I might get some lenso rs5 in gunmetal,but I think they're much heavier :?
What do you guys think?
Or respray the silver leggers :shock:

P

PF

OZ are going through a whole re-launch thing at the moment.
The super T's (which I have just brought a set of) will soon have a new limited edition look. Nothing drastic, new centre cap design and a few different graphics. They are doing this to boost sales as they have tailed off quite a bit. After a few months they will then revert back to the original design.

Not to sure about the super legs. OZ may be abit worried about the light weight rimstock/team dynamic wheels which will be available soon (ish). The demand for them is pretty substantial so they may be adjusting their product portfolio accordingly. (maybe I did learn something at uni after all..... :D )