Optional Extra's

gunmetalgtir

Does anyone have a copy of the the factory extra's brochoure on their computer that they could send me? Or even photocopied pages?

Thanks,

Grant

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Does anyone have a copy of the the factory extra's brochoure on their computer that they could send me? Or even photocopied pages?

Thanks,

Grant
Ask mattey gtir mate, He has all this kind of stuff but he'll probably want a £100 pound a page :doh: :roll: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Cheers nice speedy response there Rob! Shame your pulsar isn't as quick as your response!! :) lol!!

I saw pictures on the gtiroz website but when I go to inlarge the pictures they don't open! :(

Grant

Last edited:
O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Cheers nice speedy response there Rob! Shame your pulsar isn't as quick as your response!! :) lol!!

The only thing you need to know fella is that it will kick your sorry ass all day long ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
The only thing you need to know fella is that it will kick your sorry ass all day long ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
Not with you driving it!! :wuss: I heard about you poofing it round knockhill!! :lol:

Grant

OZ-Racing

Hopefuly this will work for you;-)

mattygti-r said:
right all this talk about my R has this my R has that etc, here are some pics from

a) that nutty jap book

b) offical japanese dealership brouchure for Pulsar / GTI-R 1991 car

THESE ARE ALL FACTORY OPTIONS WITH PRICES,

MarkTurbo

Odin said:
Ask mattey gtir mate, He has all this kind of stuff but he'll probably want a £100 pound a page :doh: :roll: .
The pages would probably be all stuck together too from where he sits at home cracking one off over the pictures......................or was that the gtir puzzle :lol:

ashleygtir

i noticed the picture of the front strut brace shows it on the car without the top mount does that mean you could get a FMIC as an option?

stumo

ashleygtir said:
i noticed the picture of the front strut brace shows it on the car without the top mount does that mean you could get a FMIC as an option?

I think that piccie is for the GTi, not the R