One step closer to getting the R back on the road after hibernation... which is nice!

paz

Just thought I'd share the happy news! :lol:

My car insurance will be renewed (which by the way, was an absolutely amazing price!!!) and the car will be back on the road from a week on saturday, its going straight over to the workshop to be serviced and touched up where necessary and then I'm ready to go 8)

Can't WAIT!!! I've missed the car so much :thumbsup:

Paz

P

Pete

:roll: :roll: free because they carnt belive sombody drives a ORANGE R its just like sheilas wheels for women :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Dooie Pop Pop

Pete said:
:roll: :roll: free because they carnt belive sombody drives a ORANGE R its just like sheilas wheels for women :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
nope he just wore his daavin outfit and offered to do lineups till they did it for free:lol:

paz

Cambridge_pulsar said:
Obviously the excitement will be short lived when something breaks within 5 mins of you driving anywhere.
:lol: If I don't run out of fuel first :lol:

Geoff - final price I managed to get was £570.00 fully comp with protected no claims. Not amazing for someone else I suppose, but for me - 24, male, living in Bolton :)doh: :lol:) I was over the moon - especially as I was paying around £800 last year 3PF&T :thumbsup:

Pete - so is there a special broker for pink cars as well? :lol: ;-)

Paz

paz

:lol: I'm not sure to take that at face value or infer that there's a thin slice of sarcasm floating about in it somewhere :lol: ;)

Cheers bud!

Paz

paz

Its underwritten by ensign and I honestly can't remember which company ended up as broker, I got passed all around the houses :lol: I've got a number if you want that fella?

Paz

Dooie Pop Pop

paz said:
Its underwritten by ensign and I honestly can't remember which company ended up as broker, I got passed all around the houses :lol: I've got a number if you want that fella?

Paz
im with ensign too. a-plan suggested i use them:lol:

paz

Dooie Pop Pop said:
im with ensign too. a-plan suggested i use them:lol:
:lol: They were very nice to me, the first price they gave me didn't include protected no claims. I expected to pay another 100-200 pounds for the priviledge but they did it for free in the end :thumbsup:

Paz

C

chrisgti-r

thats a real good price best i got was 780 from norwich union lol no one else would touch me and my partner but i'm 25 with 11 points to declare and a exceptional hardship clause for speeding in the triple figures the other half is 22 to and its not garaged so i think it could be a good deal done.

paz

Dooie Pop Pop said:
according to a-plan, ensign are trying to grab a large part of the import market so nows the time....
They won't have a problem will they with prices like that :lol: :thumbsup:

paz