As above

Has anyone got any lying about collecting dust

Someone must have some somewhere :-D
Yup just fresh out of a head :)

Send me the postage and there yours ;-)

P

pulsarboby

ive got loads of them lol
just out of curiosity what do you want them for? is it the pcv plugs?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
ive got loads of them lol
just out of curiosity what do you want them for? is it the pcv plugs?
;-)

10 - 20 will do me I recon but as many as you want to part with really as long as they are free to a good home ;-) :-D (I will obviously pay the postage)

let me know

Steve

P

pulsarboby

yeah thats no problem steve, il get a load of them together for you, and let you know what postage cost is!
just call it a freebie blank cap, hows that sound?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
yeah thats no problem steve, il get a load of them together for you, and let you know what postage cost is!
yeah fine ;-) soon as you can though mate please as this morning I have run out :?

P

pulsarboby

how many do you want? il post them out monday for you! obviously the more you want the dearer postage will be.

J

jpward

pulsarboby said:

your such a scobe :p

stumo

scobe=

2. Scobe

Scumbag usually seen on the streets of Cork, Dublin or Limerick. General attire is tracksuit pants, Nike baseball cap, hoody and Celtic jersey for male scobes and pink sweat pants, hoody and huge hoop ear rings for female scobes. All wear too much bling jewellery (Sovvies on each finger, gold chains and bracelets), almost all of which is either stolen or electroplated copper. Also under the delusion that Dutch Gold qualifies as decent beer.

Generally drive Fiat Puntos, Honda Civics or Toyota Starlets with body kits and stripped out mufflers with the delusion that these make the car go faster. Also play their hip hop too loud for anybody with half a brain to put up with. The boy racer is a well-known sub-division of the scobe.

They are hated by all respectable people, but the most deep-rooted rivalries are with grungers.

See also Chav
or...

In Northern Ireland, scobe is used to describe someone who is tight with money and tries to get whatever they can for free

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

yep thats definately me:lol: il take that as a compliment:p

J

jpward

pulsarboby said:
yep thats definately me:lol: il take that as a compliment:p
First Rob offering his bush now you two exchanging Rods what ever next :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
Bob, just to let you know I picked up a load of head bolts from a mate over the weekend and uncovered a whole stack more head bolts in my workshop left over from stripped blocks in the past (I knew they would come in handy at some stage) so I have enough bolts to last me a life time now.

I'll let you know when and if I run out :-D cheers