Old rotten shell preferably with died engine, ready for the scrapie Wanted

Colin-M

As the above suggests I'm looking for an 'R that's not got much of a hope left for a project I'm planing.

Don't care about any interior parts, trim, doors, glass etc.
Rolling shell or something similar would be idea, Would be awesome if someone had re-shelled there's with there good engine / running gear and had the old stuff thats no use waiting to go??

Obviously I'm not looking for anything for free but at the same time I am looking for scrap more or less so not looking to pay showroom prices.

PM me if anybody has any thing interesting, Thanks.

Colin-M

Yesterday, or whenever to be fair. I'd like something soonish but that's just cause i'm still 10 years old and want everything as soon as I've thought of it!! No actual time limit though as it's a project for myself.

Maybe something in the pipeline you know of?

lakeview

Yes I need to get rid of one of the cars I have.i just use the car for spares now a little rust starting on the rear arches but it's very solid underneath.
Just need not to be a lazy and get the engine ect out

lakeview

Ok will do I've been telling myself for years I'll put it back on the road but never do
I can say its probably the lowest genuine mileage car in the uk

Colin-M

Sounds very interesting, I could also arrange something so can come down, help remove whatever you want to keep then load it onto my trailer.

Weekend road trip, haha