ok where does this hose go?

well my starter motor packed up today so i thought i would attempt to take it out and replace it, so i took out the afm housing and dump valve hoses, and found this hose connected to like a brass pipe like under the injecter rail - problem is i dont know where it goes into?:oops:

maybe someone can shed some light and tellme what it goes into?

thanks everyone.

Last edited:


New Member
that small black hose on top of that charcoal cannister goes to the fuel pressure regulator. dont know why it connected to a brass pipe unless that goes to knowhere?!


Active Member
If your tmic has been removed, perhaps this joins the hose that goes into the little piece of pipe that is welded to the bottom of the TMIC bracket..?