oil/water feed location

shroom

Hi guys,

anoyingly im not that mechanicaly minded :doh:

I have had to take my braided oil and water feed of my GT3071r, now it seems like they are bolted in to different possitioned holes on the GT than the stock t28, now also I aint got a clue which is which as I sprayed so much WD40 onto them there is no reminence of oil or water in either lol so cant tell,

I know the one oil feed has the little metal pipe with the inbuilt bolt so thats ok were that one goes,

but the other two banjo bolts are a bit confusing as one has a smaller end that the other, so im a bit conused which is the water/oil

if anyone could help the retarded shroom :sad:

here is a picture sorry for the sizes

shroom

no actualy just thinking about it I got that all wrong, the water one has the bit with the pink arow at it, I want to know were the normal sized water and oil feed pipes go onto the turbo :)

shroom

do I have to be a paid member to edit my post cant seem to do it :(

anyway I tried searching and couldnt find anything,

thanks

stumo

U MONG ! :der:

The top hose (with the red mark) will be for water and that will attach to the water hose by the dizzy and the the hole in the front of the turbo.

Middle hose is for water too, that will go from the hole at the back of the turbo to the block.

the bottom hose is for oil, that will go from the hole in the top of the turbo to the block.

The two hoses that fit into the block will only fit in one location as one is bigger than the other (water is bigger than the oil)

shroom

yes I know I get confused easy hehe, :mong:

just wanted to make sure realy, thanks for helping

your like a father figure :lol:

stumo

It's you're like a father figure. :roll:

You can fook off if yer after any pocket money! :fu2: