octane booster

A

Anonymous

pigme1000000 said:
do alot of people use octane booster??
it depends on how much boost they have,how much advance and what petrol they are using.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
pigme1000000 said:
do alot of people use octane booster??
it depends on how much boost they have,how much advance and what petrol they are using.
no doubt the 3k oil changers will use it on their std motors that have had their timing adjusted :twisted: just to be safe :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
if you are using optimax all the time then you will never need it!! but it will give you a wee bit extra if you fancy putting a bottle in!! a lot of peeps think its a big con, but i def saw an increase in response when i added it :wink: millers CVL turbo is good for a power run at a RR day (as long as you dont have a cat). this is just my opinion though mate and no doubt others will disagree

O

Odin

I use it when I'm doing track days thats all, It's supposed to help keep things a little cooler :D , Wont give you anymore power though :roll: , Not inless your cars been mapped to run it :wink: .

rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
sorry what i should have said about the CVL turbo is: means i can run a bit higher boost! as V says helps keep the engine cool