O/S/R quarter glass URGENTLY !

youngsyp

Hi,

I'm in dire need of the galss to go in the drivers side rear quarter. Some scrote broke into the car last night (for what I don't know as, there's nothing in there ?!) and smashed the rear quarter in the process.

I need it ASAP as I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow and the car is what's getting us there !

I'm in Milton Keynes.

So, if anyone has any and they're near me or not, please could you let me know ?

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:
J

jpward

youngsyp said:
Hi,

I'm in dire need of the galss to go in the drivers side rear quarter. Some scrote broke into the car last night (for what I don't know as, there's nothing in there ?!) and smashed the rear quarter in the process.

I need it ASAP as I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow and the car is what's getting us there !

I'm in Milton Keynes.

So, if anyone has any and they're near me or not, please could you let me know ?

Cheers

Paul

I've one but im a bit far away sorry to hear about the window lad happened me a few years back you willl also need a deep 10mm socket to get the 2 inside bolts incase you have not already got one ;-)

youngsyp

jpward said:
I've one but im a bit far away sorry to hear about the window lad happened me a few years back you willl also need a deep 10mm socket to get the 2 inside bolts incase you have not already got one ;-)
Thanks mate, that's confirmed what socket size I needed !

The thing I can't understand is what they were trying to achieve ?! Having said that, I park behind my other halfs Elise and she said the cover on it had been moved when she checked. Maybe they were after that and just needed my car out the way ?!
They must have missed the massive flashing red LED, for the alarm on my dashboard ! :lol:

J

jpward

youngsyp said:
Thanks mate, that's confirmed what socket size I needed !

The thing I can't understand is what they were trying to achieve ?! Having said that, I park behind my other halfs Elise and she said the cover on it had been moved when she checked. Maybe they were after that and just needed my car out the way ?!
They must have missed the massive flashing red LED, for the alarm on my dashboard ! :lol:
Same here i even had Cobra Alarm stickers on the very window they broke dumb or what!

From memory its a 2 man job as it can be hard to support the glass/metal hinge frame and get the nuts started but its one of the easier jobs on the car :lol:

P

pulsarboby

ive got one if you wanna pick it up you can have it for a tenner.
i have either tinted or clear, paul!

Lionel

i have one if you dont mind takeing a little re root from MK on ur way down to corrnwall we are only just over the 7 bright

cheers Lionel.