C

Crazy

Just after a bit of info really lads :wink:

How much Power will the:

O.S Giken Single Plate Clutch take???

O.S Giken Twin Plate Clutch take???

Thanks in advance guys 8)

Mods
(Posted here as some non-members may be able to answer)

ashills

its more about torque than bhp tbh but that single will probably be good till 350-400 and 6oo ish on double

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Well that all depends on which model you have...

e.g

Twin Plate comes in - TS2B, R2CD etc...

Rishi

Pete Watson

I have a single plate on mine, not sure of exact power but Ian @ Hiteq said it is 400 bhp, i have no problem with the clutch.

E

Edd

Crazy old chap how's it going? Long time no speak, have you still got my suspension :p :wink:

My car's off having some work done at the moment (about time too) so when it's back we will have to meet up and i'll show you what all the fuss was about :wink:

Also should be importing or buying a big power skyline soon :lol:

pm me :wink:

S

stuart rawlinson

Edd said:
Crazy old chap how's it going? Long time no speak, have you still got my suspension :p :wink:

My car's off having some work done at the moment (about time too) so when it's back we will have to meet up and i'll show you what all the fuss was about :wink:

Also should be importing or buying a big power skyline soon :lol:

pm me :wink:
Stop hijacking threads you tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway Christian S has a twin plate in his and thats got over 400 pounds of Torque and its fine

But there are storys of the os as gearbox killers :?:

Stu

GTiR_Mic

As it has been said it doesn't mean much about the bhp as much, it is all in the tourque so it is better to have overkill rather than just boreder line or just over.

Mic

E

Edd

Shaun said:
Edd said:
stop following me around like a bad smell stu :roll: :wink:
:lol: Bloody Hell :lol: :lol: Its the forum Ghost :lol: :lol: Hi Edd :lol:
forum ghost :lol: :lol: i like that :wink:

I have been tempted to post a few times over the last few months, but then i realised, what's the point :roll: :roll:

see you at a mids meet soon :wink:

Shaun

Edd said:
Shaun said:
Edd said:
stop following me around like a bad smell stu :roll: :wink:
:lol: Bloody Hell :lol: :lol: Its the forum Ghost :lol: :lol: Hi Edd :lol:
forum ghost :lol: :lol: i like that :wink:

I have been tempted to post a few times over the last few months, but then i realised, what's the point :roll: :roll:

see you at a mids meet soon :wink:
8) Nice one Edd 8) See you soon 8)

B

b14serious

Hey im from sr20forum.com and can provide pictures and feedback, i have a 6 puck os giken with steel pressurized 2 peice PP and a lightweight flywheel that I want to sell. I have pictures and willsend them. FOr the clutch, 12lb flywheel, and 2 peice PP i would like to get 500 US dollars + shipping OBO. This is for the GTIR, make me offers im very open because im into FF sr20s and this clutch is useless to me.