Nurburgring october 2006

pete-r

Ok folks ,ive got a month off work in october and plan to make the most of it with a trip to the ring for a long weekend.Ive ordered some camera gear to get some good footage of the R getting thrashed.Im definately going with my brother so anymore R,s out there are more than welcome and if there is enough interest then it could be a club outing.Im mentioning it now so you can start saving your pennies.

J

justin666

As soon as ya know what dates you are planning on then let us know :thumbsup:

Myself and a couple of mates were thinking of goin around october time aswell so it would be kool to meet up and have a thrash round the ring :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

J.

pete-r

Im thinking 21st and 22nd of october.Looking at the dates and times its open i reckon we could drive over on the saturday morning to make the ring opening at 13.15 all afternoon on the ring,a few sherberts on the saturday night then all day the next day,then either drive home that night or a night on the **** elsewhere then drive home the next morning.If these dates dont suit though dont worry,im easy as ive got the whole month off.http://www.nuerburgring.de/index.php?id=106&L=1#1312

J

justin666

Will be having a word with my mates this weekend to see if those dates suit them so as soon as I know I will let you know dude :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Then we can start organising the thing. :thumbsup:

btw.. What car camera kit did you get.??? Ive been looking at the trackday cam kits that Lee linked to a while back but am unsure whether they are any good or not....

J.

Thor

that´s correct! but run about the ring is at sunny day much better :) tomorrow i will drive there....

mattygti-r

i have to double check the dates as i will be away for work in october, providing thats ok i will join you in the GT-R

pete-r

mattygti-r said:
i have to double check the dates as i will be away for work in october, providing thats ok i will join you in the GT-R
I was already counting you in Matty;),let me know about the dates,as ive said im flexible for the whole of october.

mattygti-r

oh were you now :p

it needs some bits attending too at the moment. also depends on funds too

im going away to japan again shortly so fingers crossed pete

mad max

i might join in on this my other half is going home for 6 weeks (USA) and i don't want to go let me know more ie car cover etc never taken the r out of england thanks martyn

mattygti-r

GTR should be ok to take, hopefully yes., October im at an exhibition with 900 theatre nurses so bit of a hard choice :p (excuse the pun)

S

s1 turbo

im defo up for this one if i can get the holidays , count me in :thumbsup:

Tony-turbo

^^^ S1 Turbo ^^^

Im up for it if your going from Carlisle providing i get time off work.

Either convoy down or split the fuel and go in one of them?

Tony.