Now This Is Fast

J

justin666

They actually build those things about 3 mins from my house in Hinckley :thumbsup: That Mcdonalds is my local drive through :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately living so close to them means I have regularly had my ass kicked by Richard while he is out on test drives. Im sure he just thinks "its that ruddy pulsar again" and then just laughs at me as he dissapears off into the distance :lol: :lol: :lol: Real impressive tho :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just to make matters worse, About 3 mins in the other direction we have noble sportscars!!! So if im not gettin spanked by the ultimas im getting bullied by Nobles!!!!! I need more power :doh: :doh:

J.

Dooie Pop Pop

are they auto' s or paddle shift:? in the vid at the end he changes gear without grabbing the stick:lol:

no match for a 1bar R anyway:whistle:

ChrisS

Ive wanted one of these for a long time. I was speaking to ted marlow at a track day a while back and he rekon'd they were hitting the double ton on the slip road near where they're based. Awesome cars and sound amazing. Hitting 100 in second gear aswell !!!
Usually a righthand gear change on them stu. Its a porshe unit they use.

D

danmo

Wow thats quick, although the norris design evo9 will destroy it 0 -150 it can do it in 8 seconds and the ultima 10.8 (or something like that)
Still good though.

ChrisS

danmo said:
Wow thats quick, although the norris design evo9 will destroy it 0 -150 it can do it in 8 seconds and the ultima 10.8 (or something like that)
Still good though.

Norris's evo cost twice as much to build though