Now and What to do next...

Gray

I have the following (emanage and injectors to be sorted in 2 weeks)

Walbro
FMIC
Greddy Emanage
Denso 700cc Injectors
Greddy Profec B
Mongoose
HKS Filter
HKS Iridium Spark Plugs
Helix Organic Clutch

Two questions -
What kind of boost could I run with this setup? I'm thinking about 1.4 bar?

Also where could I go next? I'm thinking a bigger turbo anyone any suggestions on what type? What else could I do apart from turbo?

Gray

J

justin666

Chassis and brakes or have they already been done.???

Turbo choice depends on how much power you want to untimatley run. For around 350ish then either The GT28RS or GT2871 seem to be the way to go :D For over 400 then prob best to go for the GT30 range 8)

Z32 or Q45 Maff is also worth doing if your going for a bigger turbo and injectors.

J.

Gray

Could do with some strut braces i suppose
Brakes are pretty much standard apart from EBC pads and grooved front discs :lol:

Only after around 350-400bhp

Z32 MAF might be next on the list then cheers and some strut braces

GTiR_Mic

I would go for a set of 4 pots, Greddy Map Sensor and obv the bigger turbo (Not sure which one though)

Suspension Standard? Set of coilovers would be great.

Mic

J

justin666

Front and rear Struts do make a noticable difference but the 4 point lower brace is, from what i hear, a great bit of kit :D Complement that with a nice set of coilovers and some big a55 breaks and you will have a chassis that can cope with 350 to 400bhp. Your a brave man to get up over 350bhp on the standard size disk and calipers!! :shock:

At the end of the day there is no point in having all that power if you cant use all if it and control it :D

J.

JIMMYBACK

justin666 said:
Front and rear Struts do make a noticable difference but the 4 point lower brace is, from what i hear, a great bit of kit :D Complement that with a nice set of coilovers and some big a55 breaks and you will have a chassis that can cope with 350 to 400bhp. Your a brave man to get up over 350bhp on the standard size disk and calipers!! :shock:

At the end of the day there is no point in having all that power if you cant use all if it and control it :D

J.
ask dooie he has 400bhp on tap on standard stoppers :lol: :lol:

Gray

What is the greddy map sensor?

I have KYB Shocks and Lowering Springs
How much is a set of coilovers?

GTiR_Mic

The map seonsor means you can get rid of the MAF on the Air Flow Meter. There is the benifits of mapping with it, someone can back this up.

Im sure you can pick up a set pf coilovers for £500-£600, a lower 4 point brace as would help the handling a lot as well. I got a whiteline one for mine.

Mic

J

justin666

JIMMYBACK said:
ask dooie he has 400bhp on tap on standard stoppers :lol: :lol:
Always knew he was slightly daft :lol: :lol: A sniff over 300 and standard brakes turns my y fronts brown!!! :oops: :oops:

J.