NOS

GTiR_Mic

AWD pulsar runs it.

I can asure you from the garage that i get work done on my car has proven that the SR20 does like a bit of gas. They ran 150/200 shot of nos through an SR20 engien through a controler.

Mic

GTiR_Mic

JIMMYBACK said:
stevepudney said:
Ummmmmmm interesting.
that sounds good to me as im after 150 shot on mine when the fcuker is rebuilt :twisted:
You will be safe enough to use that mate as long as you use a progresssive controller to do it. Will save you from blowing the engine from the word go :lol:

Mic

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
GTiR_Mic said:
AWD pulsar runs it.

I can asure you from the garage that i get work done on my car has proven that the SR20 does like a bit of gas. They ran 150/200 shot of nos through an SR20 engien through a controler.

Mic

I thought it was only 100 shot...

Either way he was on standard Rod Bolds so ended up with a Rod through the block...

Rishi

GTiR_Mic

RishiGTiR said:
GTiR_Mic said:
AWD pulsar runs it.

Mic

I thought it was only 100 shot...

Either way he was on standard Rod Bolds so ended up with a Rod through the block...

Rishi
Im not talking about AWD, I was talking about Dave Bull. He used to run the Almera at Crail and now has the SR20DET Micra.

Mic