Norris Green Machine...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Here is a video of Norris' Green Machine @ Bruntinthorpe for the 30 - 130mph challenge...

It clocked 30 - 130 in 6.19secs and that was with a rolling start... If he launches it he's hoping or mid 5secs... Needless to say that he was the fastest there by quite a bit....

Rishi

Mad

my utmost respect to someone who can afford to spunk £100K on a car ( tax free ;)

kirko

its awsome8) :lol:
i showed it to everyone at work this morning
but most people arent impressed they still think a porsche or ferrari is faster:?
even some of my mates think that tuned cars cant beat supercars:roll: its like they dont want to believe it
or they are just ignorant:evil:
i suppose if you are'nt a petrolhead you'll never understand:cry:

S

smcnairn

i would give my left testicle for that thing. love it!:lol:

A

AJ4

You wont be laughing when his 100K cars pisses all over your 4K shitters at TOTB. Can you tell I'm bitter about somthing ? :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

God said:
my utmost respect to someone who can afford to spunk £100K on a car ( tax free ;)
me too, imagine how many fcd' s he had to sell to buy that:shock: :p :lol:

AJ4 said:
You wont be laughing when his 100K cars pisses all over your 4K shitters at TOTB. Can you tell I'm bitter about somthing ? :lol:
more wise words from GOD:lol:

my evo owning mate gixxer mentioned that they paid £100 a car for 50 cars to run, they were supposed to have the whole place to themselves and on the day they cut their area right down:? one of the runners had an lorry cut across his path whilst he was 100mph+:shock: **** that!

did you know santa pod are running a hot hatch handling circut? £10 for 3 laps and if you get out of 2nd your flying lol

Stu

Last edited:

tomble

Yeah people seriously do not want to hear about tuned cars raping supercars.
Most people at work/in general refuse to believe that my sunny can get to 60 in bellow 5.5 seconds LOL

Ignorant indeed.

Tom

J

jpward

Yeah know the feeling people here believe poobaru's are the fastest thing THE END, cos they watched 1 WRC program its like come on people always good though to say wana go for a run if you dont believe me and then you get to make them talk to you whilst using 50% Tht and when you convince them it feels slow then you give it a new gear and whistle away :lol:

Ive seen some white faces since ive own the R trust me they'll never question it again :lol: