Norris Designs 75mm AFM

chrisniss91

Whats the difference between the ND 75mm AFM and a Z32 MAF :?: As i am looking at getting one soonish when funds permit just wondered. If they were the same thing :?
i also have the Power FC fitted with this can i remove the maf and fit a map sensor :?:

GINGA

It probably is the z32 maf and if not will do exactly the same job anyway :wink:
As for changing to a map sensor with the power fc I would have thought it could be done but would require alot of remapping though they maybe able to load a base map from another car that is fitted with a map sensor to speed things up abit :?:

S

Sirnixalot

i dont think the Power FC has that capability. Map sensors have trouble with altitude changes though....

Cris

chrisniss91 said:
Whats the difference between the ND 75mm AFM and a Z32 MAF :?: As i am looking at getting one soonish when funds permit just wondered. If they were the same thing :?
i also have the Power FC fitted with this can i remove the maf and fit a map sensor :?:
Not sure if this helps but I believe that the Nissan Q45 also uses a large VG30DETT (Z32 twin turbo block) type engine. It may even be larger capacity (though NA) and therefore have a larger MAF...