nissan spotlight grille wanted

soin

looking for the spotlight grille , if anyone has one and will sell ... i will pay top dollar .. working of course

soin

400 , it hurts but its only money , tescos super budget groceries for the next month or so , i ll pop some piccies up when they re fitted

B

Big O

400quid flippin hell you got stung you could get ya money back easily thought get a copy of it n make a batch sell em off on ebay ya make a killing

maz

Big O said:
400quid flippin hell you got stung you could get ya money back easily thought get a copy of it n make a batch sell em off on ebay ya make a killing
agree'd, cant imagine it would cost much more than 50 quid of materials to have them made up? last time i seen one go it was about 200 quid

B

Big O

thats exactly what id do if i got one and im sure you would make a killing on them

soin

it seems that these are so rare now thats its all down to how badly you want em .. i know this particular set were purchased off ebay for £30 cause i just missed out on em myself a few months back the buyer has just made a profit of 1200 % selling them on to me . ive had this wanted post up for almost a week now with no offers so i guess theres only a few sets of these around , which leaves the question , these wouldnt have been made in a batch of ten so where are all the other sets hidin ? ive seen about 3/4 Rs with these fitted and im pretty sure these cant be got off dealers

J

jpward

soin said:
it seems that these are so rare now thats its all down to how badly you want em .. i know this particular set were purchased off ebay for £30 cause i just missed out on em myself a few months back the buyer has just made a profit of 1200 % selling them on to me . ive had this wanted post up for almost a week now with no offers so i guess theres only a few sets of these around , which leaves the question , these wouldnt have been made in a batch of ten so where are all the other sets hidin ? ive seen about 3/4 Rs with these fitted and im pretty sure these cant be got off dealers

I have seen a few cars for sale with them on in the last year or so and on the OZ and JAP club pics you can see a few R's with them on, but i would think they are only available in Japan all the better for us :thumbsup:

soin

i guess , you got yours for a better price by the sounds , have you wired them all in yet ? do you have em on a separate switch or can they be wired to come on with the full beam ? not sure how to play it really , i suppose as fog lights they d have to only be used in relevant conditions , can you post a piccy up if you have the time

KF79GTIR

soin said:

Looks like i am gonna have to start the bidding on mine at £300 and see how high it goes then :shock:
I will try and find a pic on my pc when i get home from work tonight :thumbsup:

Last edited:
J

jpward

soin said:
i guess , you got yours for a better price by the sounds , have you wired them all in yet ? do you have em on a separate switch or can they be wired to come on with the full beam ? not sure how to play it really , i suppose as fog lights they d have to only be used in relevant conditions , can you post a piccy up if you have the time

No mine are still in the box but the lights are driving not fogs if i am not mistaken and are cibie oscar's.

I am going to install nearer to winter as not much need for them now through a spare relay in the engine bay and to the main beam.