Nissan plug leads £130 !!!!

smiddy

Went to my local Nissan dealer on Friday to price a new set of 5 leads and price came to £130 inc vat. :shock:
Does anyone know where I can get them cheaper as wnat to stick with OEM as have heard bad reports about Magnacor leads.

geoff pine

Try mike at mjp (eastern autos) 01277 374201 he,s in essex it does sound alot even with the new vat rate.

t16coupe

Went to my local Nissan dealer on Friday to price a new set of 5 leads and price came to £130 inc vat. :shock:
Does anyone know where I can get them cheaper as wnat to stick with OEM as have heard bad reports about Magnacor leads.
i am useing a set of magnecore kv85 red leads and had no problems

vss irvine

all nissan prices have gone up, and will probably get worse once stocks get lower.

buy them now!!

red reading

specially as there factory was next door to a certain nuclear power plant that went wrong in the earth quake in japan.

keastygtir

I have the leads in the link I posted. They work well. I use a fair bit and they supply some genuine bits i.e my new steering arms

danr

£47.71 + VAT from Nissan main dealer, just checked today and ordered some. The guy double checked against my VIN # to be sure. So I think that guy was trying to take your money, or you got the wrong part #

smiddy

£47.71 + VAT from Nissan main dealer, just checked today and ordered some. The guy double checked against my VIN # to be sure. So I think that guy was trying to take your money, or you got the wrong part #
Is that for the 4 plug leads and the coil lead?