Nissan dealers £10 import charge

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Called the local Nissan dealer today to get a rocker cover gasket and was advised as my car was an import they would charge me £10 extra. This making a £8 part £18? I said what if I called back saying it was a uk car, he said he would catch me out with the vin number.

Cheeky twats

kenan

South West Regional Rep
No went to a motor factors next door and got it for the same price :)

Said I'd get a uk number, but he said I could but they would not let me return the item. To be fair he was honest about it and not his policy, but still .....

O

Odin

kenan said:
Called the local Nissan dealer today to get a rocker cover gasket and was advised as my car was an import they would charge me £10 extra

I'm sure that must be in breach of some European law or other :roll: :evil: .

Rob

jameswrx2

What a load of bollox he's spun you there! I'd be a bit pee'd with that. My Nissan dealer is spot on with parts (although they weren't many years ago)

Mr GTiR

I use the Nissan dealer in Crosby. Spot on service and prices but the parts manager is a kn0b :doh: :lol:

stumo

Mr GTiR said:
I use the Nissan dealer in Crosby. Spot on service and prices but the parts manager is a kn0b :doh: :lol:

I bet his customers, well one in particular is a complete pr1ck!:der:

O

Odin

stumo said:
I bet his customers, well one in particular is a complete pr1ck!:der:

That wouldn't be a particularly strange individual of Oriental descent would it ? :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob