nismo centre diff how beneficial on strip?

MORF114

May be able to get my hands on a nismo centre diff but the guy wants 700quid which i think is a lot steep although they are pretty hard to find am i right in thinking the price hes asking is a bit steep?

How beneficial would the nismo centre diff be on the strip?

Cheers

O

Odin

MORF114 said:
May be able to get my hands on a nismo centre diff but the guy wants 700quid which i think is a lot steep although they are pretty hard to find am i right in thinking the price hes asking is a bit steep?

Cheers

You can buy them new for less than that :doh: .

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Centre ones are hard to get new though.. You won't find a new NISMO one though..

For reference i picked up my NISMO Rear Diff for £320

Rishi

steve963

MORF114 said:

Cheers
is your signiture at the bottom spelt correct?

Keira

the viscous centre diff is pretty good, si had one tested not long ago when we were considering having the fluid changed to affect its characteristics, the company it went to said theres no point them doing anything with it as it wont make it any better,

the open front diff is however aload of old poop.

i paid £550 for 1 way front and rears so £700 is abit much if you ask me...depends how desperately you want it i guess

MORF114

lol 1 bar mongtard should be none bar mongtard at moment as im not running, but it'll be 2 bar mongtard soon enough.

think we are 11 hours ahead

Cheers for info on that guys dont think ill bother as i cant be arsed pulling my box off again and just want to be up and running now.