Newbe Time

B

Beachsleeper

Time to say Hello, Well ive done it at last. Ive drivin scoobys the last few years and it time for a change. Ive chopped the wrx in and bought a R.
The scooby has gone.

And its hello to the GTiR. She is pretty much standard at the mo, But havin the brakes upgraded this week. I cant wait for the fun to start.

A few picys of my new toy.

Ive been though the forum, It looks like, Ive got lots to learn.:shock:

jameswrx2

Git!! lol :D

You beat me by 20 mins viewing that car! I rang at 10am and phone was engaged, rang back 20mins later and he said "someone's on their way, rang 20 mins ago"

I take it that was you?

Enjoy the car!

jameswrx2

Also (strangely) I have a 53 plate WRX in the same colour, and I was going to ask the guy if he'd take it!

Your name isn't James too is it? haha :D

B

Beachsleeper

jameswrx2 said:
Git!! lol :D

You beat me by 20 mins viewing that car! I rang at 10am and phone was engaged, rang back 20mins later and he said "someone's on their way, rang 20 mins ago"

I take it that was you?

Enjoy the car!
So sorry Bud. I had the same the week before, when the guy had other white one. I got held up with traffic and the guy veiwing the R. Bought it before i got there, I know how you feel. Sorry if you aint fast your last, Bad pun, I know.;-)

Ho yes, My name is James.

Sorry Not realy.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Beachsleeper

Thanks for the welcome,Guys. Ive got lots to learn. But i think we will have fun with the R.

J

jpward

Beachsleeper said:
Thanks for the welcome,Guys. Ive got lots to learn. But i think we will have fun with the R.
I almost turned off when I seen the poobaru photo but seen you have a good head after all or maybe not as you often have to question your sanity in owning an R :thumbsup:

Ohh your car would have been better for to have been used in that recent episode of the bill ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Welcome to the forum & congratulations on the purchase of the R :thumbsup:. It looks very clean. White R's are the best ;-)

Aimee