New Turbo

P

paulw

Hiya all, Ive got my new xmas pressy :)
After strippin down the front of the car and removing the turbo Ive found the Turbo Was a bit FuBared !. Prob would still be ok, bit it lasted well at 1.38 bar. So i got bored and decided to spend 2.5k on a nice new one. Humm. it'll run 40psi all day, and setup to take antilag. So I'll be runnin up the pod soon so u better move out my way bitch! . ;)

Spec to top secret at the mo, but we'll see how it goes

HAPPY XMAS
Minty AKA Paul.W

N

nelly R

2.5k on a blower it must be a monster :D
happy xmas to you to

A

antilag

i hope u mean 2.5k in yen lol as top quality turbo's that wud take 600+hp ect ect are only £600 from the states and thats a large garrett

LOU ROB

antilag said:
i hope u mean 2.5k in yen lol as top quality turbo's that wud take 600+hp ect ect are only £600 from the states and thats a large garrett
It could be for manifolds. remote wastegate e.t.c.
But like you say for a turbo only :shock:

P

paulw

Nope, Thats just the turbo :) have to wait and see, or if the engine will blow after the gearbox !

A

antilag

:roll: i hope its made of gold mate u do no that paying more for a turbo doesnt make it better :lol: is it gucci ?

P

paulw

Well, I didnt pay 2.5k, that was the RRP, paid a lot less from local tuner for cash.
Its a roller bearing mother, not sure if its made of gold, I hope not. Just wanted somthing that was goin to last, with a warranty. We'll see how long the engine last, Motec is next on the list.

I've got a spare GTiR anyways.

MarkTurbo

Pod mentioned - Check
Big turbo mentioned - Check

Wait for all the bitching to commence :roll: :lol:

Hopefully you'll get some good times :wink:

A

antilag

:eek: well it just so happens i ordered my new turbo and cooler setup its gonna b a rare hybrid t28 and a arc topmount i think i'll make 600hp this time around with an ice pack on the top mount :shock: