NEW short shifts

G

GTiRich

I'm thinking of importing a load of these into the country. Just gauging interest and what people think of them??

G

GTiRich

Yup they are the adjustable ones. U prob seen the pic coz i posted a link to them on e-bay. Not sure on the prices yet but will hopefully be under £100

K

KRS

Im intrested, Having trouble finding a comfortable seating position that enables me to shift easy.... I was tempted to cut a few inches off my gear stick :lol:

P

pimppulsar

one of the best things i ever did was fit a quick shift kit,
makes shifting so much quicker and easier! :lol:

G

GTiRich

Excellent. The only thing i'm having trouble with at the mo is figuring out if it will work on our car or not. It fits on Nissan Sentra, Sunny, Silvia, S13, S14, S15, N16. I'm not sure about GTiR though. The GTiR uses a shift rod wheras the 200 etc uses a shift cable. The company that makes these is in America and wont comment on it as they dont have the GTiR over there. Does anyone know if they'll work or not? Thansk guys and gals

G

GTiRich

Yeah thats what i thought but i spoke to another company who said the rod may cause issues?? I dunno but if anyone does then speak out. I might just buy one in first to see if it works then get in a whole load in for us.