new r

davey red.r

looking for a good example for weekend use 2.5k/3.5k
prefer mods,forged engine etc anyone hears anthing let me know cheers

davey;-)

jjs

hi davey mine is on pistonheads , 298 bhp, no forged engine but ap brakes leda coil overs, good reliable car, just needs a big bhp engine , jim. or leave standard and have good reliability

willgbr

"Apart from the bottom end everything else was build and done by A&D motors in scarborough who are top class in tuning. I have phoned them my self and spoken to the lads there and they were so helpful and polite."

Im from Scarborough and that made me LOL. That place is a dodgy backstreet garage at best haha.:doh:

If you can stretch your budget this looks like a real cracker

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1611679.htm

davey red.r

hi davey mine is on pistonheads , 298 bhp, no forged engine but ap brakes leda coil overs, good reliable car, just needs a big bhp engine , jim. or leave standard and have good reliability
tempting jim,arnt the ledas a bit harsh for road use?when was it last set up on a rolling road tune up??

davey;-)

jjs

hi davey, sorry about the late reply, havent been on the r/r for a while, the ledas are set on there softest, and feel pretty good on the road, and you know what the roads are like around my place, not in a rush to sell, so keep looking and if you are interested gives a shout, Jim. 07949088228,

davey red.r

hi davey, sorry about the late reply, havent been on the r/r for a while, the ledas are set on there softest, and feel pretty good on the road, and you know what the roads are like around my place, not in a rush to sell, so keep looking and if you are interested gives a shout, Jim. 07949088228,
jim whats the underside like?
what clutch has it?
what exhaust?
i might pop up to yours next few month and have a butchers,as i love those ap,s8)and iknow it will be a sorted well looked after car you have.

boost

is that peter whitfield any good? any one on here let me know whats his work like or his engines etc..?

jjs

hi davey will relist it on pistonheads , ad must have run out, underside good, has the goose system with the 3 "tail pipe, quite quiet for a goose, turbo timer, strut braces , hks boost gauge in a pilar mount, and i think it is the gold rota boost alloys of your mates old red R, there is a bit of rust ion the passengers side door , but i have a mint one on another shell i will change them over as soon as i get some spare time, cheersJim,