new gauges with a pillar pod(pic)

Godzilla

got the a pillar pod from vss irvine was a good fit but lower pod sat too low and would have to relocate the boost one also didnt want to attach it by velcro etc so had it cut in half and blended on to the oe a pillar , smoothed etc and painted gloss black and fitted it today what you guys think ,

gauge on dash is multicolour swoosh boost(bar)
lower pod is volts
higher pod is oil temp

possibally going to fit one to passenger side but not sure as yet,with oil pressure and water temp
ps engine was not running thats why the voltage is showing 11

Godzilla

thanks had to have the boost a different colour to the rest as i wouldnt be able to keep an eye on it properly when foot down also it matches my alpine head unit, want to change the main clocks for the blue ones but the red came with the cars paperwork so waste not want not was the thinking ,

Matty B

Look's good mate but doesn't that put you off when driving at night. I can't even stand the bloody sterio head unit lights being on when im out and about.

Godzilla

no i dont take notice of any of em apart from petrol and speed, boost if im giving it some . Only put aftermarket ones in cos i dont trust the oe ones, i also want a tachy with gear change light but think that will be over kill ,so not going to bother probs will get a gear change light and incorperate it into the a pillar some how

maz

Going to be honest with you mate, i think your drivers view is a mess. All those multi colours are far too distracting, not to mention the pink dials. The pod looks fine though.

Godzilla

there not pink mate there red hence the first and last pic plus i can get them all the same colour but then they would blend in so wouldnt be able to tell what was what when driving also as they are specific if i dont need to look at it i wont so doesnt take my eye of the road at all

Braveheart

Look's good mate but doesn't that put you off when driving at night. I can't even stand the bloody sterio head unit lights being on when im out and about.
Think I would have to park that up when it got dark and carry on my journey at dawn..... ;-)

Godzilla

CanadianR got it from a vss-irvine from on here cost £20 delivered i think but have had it grefted on to the oe pillar so it was still strong and sturdy ,

its absolutly fine at night dont notice em i sort of zone out to just driving unless i need to look at em,