New forged wheels...

B

Ben Chandler

I've just got my hands on one of these puppies http://tinypic.com/1grxoh
Made by Magline, this is a forged wheel that weighs in at 15lbs or 6.8kgs. I may be able to negotiate a group buy. They retail @ £293.75 each inclusive and are available in a 7x17in size only. If there's enough interest then a substantial discount maybe possible, these rims are extremely nice and would be a cost effective alternative to Volk Racing. Let me know what you think.
Cheers,
Ben.

ki_saj_ng

very nice rims but are a little on the steep side, even if u were to get the price down via group buy, i reckon they would still be pricey + tyres.

plus they are 17s....

B

Ben Chandler

Fair comments, I know not everyone will want to run 17in wheels, however there are plenty of people who have large brakes that need this size. Really hard to say on the cost front, however if there was a few of us who wanted to buy a set, I guess we'd probably be able to get 'em for around £800 for a set of four... maybe even less dependand upon numbers.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Nice rims but.......there's also been a recent group buy on lightweight 17s. (They weighed 5kg approx :wink: ) so you may struggle for customers :(