New calipers. What pads?

Cathode

Yes! Bought these beauties. I know some people poo poo wilwoods compared to Hispec and K-sport but i seem to be blinded by science on other websites and Wilwood offer a simple solution. Anyway, my question is, what pads do you recommend?

i'm not tracking the car, just street use but would like something with over average bite. EBC green stuff??
image.jpeg

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Something like Mintex 1144 or Ferodo DS2500 (maybe DS Performance Brake Pads depending if your driving will be chilled/mild on the road).

EBC are a bit cheap, but redstuff if your on a budget could be ok.

Just make sure you have all the front and rear pads the same compound for even braking.

Chris1

Oooooooo, new brakes, very nice! I've got an early set of Superlite four pots with two piece discs, can't complain about the performance at all. Wilwood customer service is pretty swift also should you need them.

Something like Mintex 1144 or Ferodo DS2500 (maybe DS Performance Brake Pads depending if your driving will be chilled/mild on the road).

EBC are a bit cheap, but redstuff if your on a budget could be ok.

Just make sure you have all the front and rear pads the same compound for even braking.
This. :handpointup:

Mintex seem to be a popular option for fast road use. It's what I will go for when I have to make a purchase.

Chris.