need help with back seatbelts

A

aim

if anyone can help me with a problem, i need a set of rear seatbelts and clips, i cant find a sunny at the scrappies, but managed to find a primera, does anyone know if these seat belts will fit and work? i also need the 2 brackets that hold the back of the back seats in position, do the primeras have this same part? i have attached an image to explain better.

help is much appreciated.

this is at each side on the arches, something goes there so that the seats clip onto so they dont fall forward.

A

aim

thanks, i already emailed gti-rus.co.uk but they never got back to me, u know if the primera parts will fit?

W

Wiam

hi all, hope u r all doing well,
am in and i have GTiR RHD swaped to LHD its just few cars in GCC but i just love this car.. i'll post my car pic's very soon cus am still working in it..Dude regarding ur seatbelts issue u can get the set of toyota GT turbo cus its almost the same.

P

pulsarboby

aim.......i did reply via email!
as i said ive got the rear belts and clasps but not sure about the bracket (probably have got them but will be better to remove from car thats about to be broke) as they will be like finding a needle in a haystack lol

garef..... your a traitor to martin:lol: :lol: :lol: can see that extra gingle pin i sent swung it in my favour:lol: :thumbsup: sorry martin you will have to bribe him better, try sending garef a reciprocating diode, that should put him back in your court:lol: :lol:

vss irvine

you can have mr. upside-down caliper bob, my crew need to have at least half a brain cell! you know what these footballers are like, thick as mince!!!!!!!

Garef

Ah phuck, I knew you have something to say about that Martyn, I just knew it. I only suggested Bob as I was sure that the member in question would be from down south like most of these trumpets. Sorry mate, didn't mean to hurt yer feelings. Oh do you have a spare speedo in yer garage of goodies?

vss irvine

yep ive got hundreds of spare parts, but probably best if you get it from bob!!

ill have a look for you at the weekend!

Garef

vss irvine said:
yep ive got hundreds of spare parts, but probably best if you get it from bob!!

ill have a look for you at the weekend!
Cheers mate, just shoot me a text, I'm gonna try and strip my dash out on Sat and see if that really is the problem or if it's just a loose wire.