My R after Full Respray (not 56k friendly)

J

jasegould

Looking good 8) Any pics of it from a distance, hard to tell what the paint job looks like from close up if u know what I mean!

What colour is it? Volvo or Vauxhall Apache .... :?:

A

Anonymous

I think the colour looks nice 8) Not sure about the boot though.. More pics :D

ShayneG

Its Subaru Gold Metalic. I will post better pics later as I could only get close ups yesterday because people were parked both sides of me :wink:

GTiR_Mic

Thats minted bud, really like the colour and it is something different on an R. Like the boot flush as well :)

Michael

S

srbpower

Not sure on the bumper, but very nice all the same. Colour is very nice and very different 8)

Si :)

A

Anonymous

Respect dude, car looks mint!
Was gonna mention the side repeaters but was beaten to it.Least they still work. Word of warning though, try not to go over kerbs with the front end when parking. I found that out, the hard way, with Laguna splitter and lowered springs. :D

celm

do i have to yhell at you brits!!!!stop removing the rear plate holder on the hatch!!if you want a VW golf,then u should had bought one!! dont turn this beast into a pussy!!!

ShayneG

Each to there own, but I think the R looks sh** with the number plate section. It's an ugly car by all means so why not try and make it look half decent :D