My Quater Mile Time At Pod

A

a11ova

Not a bad time if i say so myself. I managed a 13.5 with a pass of 98mph. I also managed a 1.84 60ft time.

When u take into account that im running standard boost and my 'quality' stainless manifold had a crack in it and hole after only 5 days of driving, then think u will agree it wasnt bad. Hopefully be able to run low 13's or maybe even high 12's with 1 bar.

who knows......

JIMMYBACK

:lol: :lol: :lol: it was the manifold that got you in the 12s matey well done.you didnt bog the launch at all8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

B

big lee 1of1

i did a 14.2 but my cd player shot out and stoped me going into 3rd gear:doh:

MarkTurbo

Told you it would do mid 13's ;-) 8)

I'm not even gonna talk about my times, after Kieron rang me and told me what my time was on my first run i threw my phone down in disgust and nearly parked it up and didnt bother with anymore runs :lol: After getting an even worse time on my next run i was ready to burn the fooking thing :frusty: I was so p1ssed off by my last run that i gave it 6500rpm and sidestepped the clutch :lol: Which got me a 1.7 60ft time and a quicker 1/4 than the Evo 8 Fq340 that was next to me 8) I cant believe i've managed to reverse mod my car so much that i've made it slower than it was last year :lol:

All my reaction times were sh1t too :doh: I think that had something to do with all the vodka and JD that i drank the night before though :der:

NISR227

Mark, as you said, you might be leaking boost or something. Get it setup on a rolling road? Good to talk to you today, even if you were pissed about your times.

A

a11ova

cheers all, hoping to be in the 12's by jap show finale. Will have 3" system and new manifold on by then, and fingers crossed, boost controller running 1.0 - 1.1 bar. We'll see tho.

Mark mate, dont worry too much, car might just need setting up mate.