My poor R

D

david g

Please can anyone help me advice sugestions or if it even happend 2 u bfore:got the r absolutly love it never drove anything quite like it now its my second car just only 22 therefore cant afford insurance full comp 4 days after having the thing woman clips my backend whilst over taking so i got fish tailed off the road hit the kerb pretty damn fast impact on the front passanger side was bad! so the wheel stove in the way an dent in back corner.Took it to a coach builders asked him to fix it said he couldnt it was a write off,i obviously will not admit liability neither would she so i contacted this road accident traffic law mob he sais ill deal with your claim thats fine 3 month later still fightin apparently i will get my money but not the now i have all peices off the pulsar 2 fix it it needs jigged though chassis bent they say if i dont win i have 2 crush the car and if i do win i have to crush the car i want to fix it and want to know if thers any other way appart from re shelling so i can put it back on the road im told my salvage is worth 4500 based ion a very good condition psar this true what should i do? Please a little help here people :cry:

mattygti-r

david g said:
Please can anyone help me advice sugestions or if it even happend 2 u bfore:got the r absolutly love it never drove anything quite like it now its my second car just only 22 therefore cant afford insurance full comp 4 days after having the thing woman clips my backend whilst over taking so i got fish tailed off the road hit the kerb pretty damn fast impact on the front passanger side was bad! so the wheel stove in the way an dent in back corner.Took it to a coach builders asked him to fix it said he couldnt it was a write off,i obviously will not admit liability neither would she so i contacted this road accident traffic law mob he sais ill deal with your claim thats fine 3 month later still fightin apparently i will get my money but not the now i have all peices off the pulsar 2 fix it it needs jigged though chassis bent they say if i dont win i have 2 crush the car and if i do win i have to crush the car i want to fix it and want to know if thers any other way appart from re shelling so i can put it back on the road im told my salvage is worth 4500 based ion a very good condition psar this true what should i do? Please a little help here people :cry:
if you get £4500 for salvage thats very good IMO

your car sounds thou its fooked and not economical to repair if the chasis is fooked,

just scrap it