my new D2 coilover kit

S

str_motorsport

hi, i have just fitted to my gti-r a D2 racing coilover kit.
i have bought it from the Uk importer impulse performace.
this kit is simply awesome!!!
it fits very easly, and on their last evolution they have a bracket for the rear anti roll bar.
it also comes with new rear arb rods.
the quality is excellent, all anodized alloy, teflon coated threads,camber plates on front .
the kit is very light, approx 25kg while the std equipment was about 33kg!
it also has separate spring and height adjustments.
it is very firm, still have to test ,i just went for a small ride on them.
very happy, top piece of kit!
just wanted to let people know that it is a really nice suspension kit

GTIR-LOZ

look well 8) mate, let us know more about them when you drive it more, am interested a nice alternative to tein and alot cheaper to!!!

G

GAZ P

Yes these new kits are very good value for money :D , I have a custom set to fit with front + rear pillowball top mounts and adjustable rear arb mounting once my car is back from a full respray.If anyone wants a kit/fitted or help with fitting/set up please PM me.I will also be testing these out on track & playing around with different ride hights, camber angles bump/rebound settings etc.

A

Anonymous

b13 kit?

Hey there,

my rep over hear in the states is telling me the D2 kit for the gti-r is the same kit they are putting on the b13. Somebody told me once that there was a rear shock issue for the gti-r when trying to fit a b13 kit, any knowledge of this? Thanks, Danny

S

str_motorsport

the D" kit for the gti-r is a direct fit and comes with the rab bracket and arb rods rerquired for fitting.
very easy to fit and top quality on their third evolution of dampers

S

str_motorsport

i will post some pics of the kit fitted to my car next week!
believe me it is a top piece of kit!!