my new bumper pics

1000ny

hi dudes,

its been finished a while now but i`ve inly just figured out how to use the camera/pc/internet :oops:

anyway, if the pics don`t work then you`ll have to use your imaginations ok?
[/img]

[/img]

and an abstract one..
[/img]

waddya reckon??????

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
1000ny said:
61 views and no replies... :?
OK then :wink:
I'm not sure if it's the picture or the mesh, but the mesh is abit too in your face for me. I'd have been tempted to try and make it abit darker. It's not that bad tho :wink:

A

Anonymous

I agree, would look really nice with black mesh I think .

1000ny

i know what you mean about the mesh but, it looks better in real life cos the resizing of the pic has made the mesh look toss.

and that mesh is only for the time being, when i`ve got the oil cooler and i/c and air intake mounted behind each of the meshed bits then i`m gonna swap it for some stuff with bigger holes in so you`ll see all that lot instead of the mesh.

could do with a laguna splitter as well,

thanks for the response, all constructive critisism greatly appreciated :D

1000ny

my own personal search for individuality i guess.

and just to see if i could do it. :wink:

1000ny

and voilas, does look meaner i reckon :evil:

[/img]

[/img]

watch fink????

A

Anonymous

Yeah it looks good mate, I'm with the others as I think it should be darker, but you agree anyway! :D
Just please don't be a sheep and put on a Laguna front splitter! Next you'll have LED's for washer jets if you go down that route!

A

Anonymous

New mesh looks much nicer, but I think it needs something extra to give it some detail, a splitter would be good for this but then you'd be a sheep :p

1000ny

hmmmm... what to do???

it needs something to give it extra depth but i don`t want to be a sheep now do i!

i think i`ll make myself a splitter out of fibreglass, loo rolls, and some sticky back plastic. proper blue-peter stylee!!!! 8)

J

jasegould

Sod it, fit a Laguna splitter....people fit them because theres nothing else out there and they look good....so why not :?: Theres actually a few different versions and Renault Espace splitters look good aswell 8)

A

andy n

i'm thinking of making a splitter with deeper corners and the standard bumper in the centre kind of sloping down towards the sides if this description makes any sense. i've just started tooling one up in epoxy foam at work. you could get a laguna one as a base and chop it about a bit.