My gearbox is blown, i need help:-

chadboy

How hard is it to change the gearbox? Im pretty good on the tools but I've never changed a 4x4 gearbox. I've built mk2 xr2 turbos, I've still got my 2l 16v nova in the garage with 18''wheels. I'm hoping to fit the wheels on my pulsar. I'm dreading changing it but i might book it into somewhere to have it changed, does anybody have somthing like a guide to help me if i get stuck. I've got somone two fix the box but thats when its out.

if any 1 can help i would be greatfully
thanxz
chadboy :D

Edit: Changed to English so people can actually understand it.

P

paulrandy

It's easy............but i guess if you have to ask how easy it is it's not the kind of job for you.

1000ny

what language was it in before. dont tell me it was in txt spk.

i fckn h8 tht sht :evil:

gearbox aint that hard really but if you`ve never done a gearbox on a regular car then don`t bother even trying on the r.

and 18`s? really? its up to you mate but i`d advise you forget it, they look sh1t. just my opinion of course.

S

Stoned

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played mod. I read this post the first time around and it just instantly pissed me off with the crap english and txt speak.

O

Olly

Gearbox job quite straight forward to do, better off watching someone do one then do your own :wink:

chadboy

thanxz 4 the imformation, but ive just booked it in2 niss-tec down swansea :p
p.s im pritty s**t on the computer and i dont know how that change 2 english came up?
thanxz anyway chadboy