My entry for the GT4OC Calender

Mr GTiR

nar looks shit to me :lol:

only messin Mike, give me a bell when you get home fella....sat...beer...? :wink:

celicaGT4st205

Its down to the last 42, but I have had quite a few good comments about it rather than most of the other "average" shots. Finals are on friday i think.

H980 Pulsarkid

Looks like you'd get your bloo.dy feet wet getting in or out of it unless you scrambled in through the passenger side ! LOL :lol:

Looks nice tho ! Good luck fella !

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
That piccie looks ace mike.....ant says hello, he's on site at the moment and cant get on the forum. You going to mascrat this month ?

Aimee

celicaGT4st205

AVH_25 said:
That piccie looks ace mike.....ant says hello, he's on site at the moment and cant get on the forum. You going to mascrat this month ?

Aimee
Give Ant my regards back please. I havent been able to make Mascrat for ages due to work commitments but will try my best this month. I know im working that day but hopefully I will be able to travel the 110miles home and get there. I have been itching to get back for one for ages and have been annoyed not being able to go.

Cheers for the comments guys

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
celicaGT4st205 said:
AVH_25 said:

Aimee
hopefully I will be able to travel the 110miles home and get there.
I wouldnt bother if you've got to drive all that way :shock: .....you'd be fecked by the time you get to mascrat. :lol:

If you do go we'll see you there.

Aimee