my dyno results today!!!

Gav_Kara

my dyno results 11.10.2008

well pleased with this was running great good fueling ect ect and got this result on 1.2bar!!! it was today at www.nipponsquad.co.uk rolling road day at corton millers in lincolnshire...

dyno print out...............

my car on the rollers......

Last edited:

SunOnGTiR

That's a nice curve:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :thumbsup:
Plenty for the road;-)
How much were YOU expecting with your modifications???

Gav_Kara

cheers mate i was hoping for over 300 which i managed but was hoping it was running ok all air/fuel a/rs which it was spot on so well happy.. does anyone know how to work the torque pounds feet out???

nismoboy

Gav_Kara said:
cheers mate i was hoping for over 300 which i managed but was hoping it was running ok all air/fuel a/rs which it was spot on so well happy.. does anyone know how to work the torque pounds feet out???
going by that print out its around 315lbft@5250rpm

Gav_Kara

oh cool cheers mate how did u work that out???

my girlfriend ran her starlet it did well got 150.2 on .9 boost

CanadianR

pass my ignorance Gav, but what engine spec are you running? Or is that number on stock internals?

BHP or WHP?

Good job either way, I'd be happy with that!:thumbsup:

nimhbk

i got 340bhp with 325ish torque on a stock engine and z32 with 560 inj and fmic and also a lot of help from micra ed with my ecu at 1.1 bar that was with a real shocking earth connection

Last edited:

Gav_Kara

CanadianR said:
pass my ignorance Gav, but what engine spec are you running? Or is that number on stock internals?

BHP or WHP?

Good job either way, I'd be happy with that!:thumbsup:
hi mate yes its stock internals..
spec is
hdi FMIC
HKS filter
mongoose system
lightened flywheel
tubular manifold gt2871r turbo
AFPR
remapped standard ecu
greddy bov ect ect

i still need a z32 and 700 injectors cos there still stock so at 331.6bhp and 315lbft torque i was more than pleased with results mate!!!

GTiR-Aholic

Cool printout dude.. I'd love to see 330 on the rollers with mine! :D
I'm going hopefully in 2 weeks so I'll post a print up as well..

I haven't got mapped ecu though.. always wanted to experience it, driving a car to a garage as you know it and taking it home transformed :p

-deleted- sorry wrong thread :p

Last edited: