my car hates me

ricey

as some of you have read my other threads in this section i have just fixed the clutch hose, boost leak and fitted a new radiator in the last 3 days:cry:

got the radiator on to day. on way to work and driving down the road in the pourin rain ( with my lights on ) at 630pm and some TOSSER pull's out a give way right in front of me:shock:

i had 3 choice's

1 swerve right and hit the island in the center of road.
2 drive straight in to the side of him
3 go left and hit the slightly smaller kurb and fingers crossed!

any way i wen left and bounced up the kurb and and luckly missed him i jump out the car to well basicly kick off but he was already off in the other direction:evil: i did not get his reg as the rain as really bad.

i now have a massive lip bent out of the alloy . i cant believe the tyre has stayed up?:shock:

the car still drives and brakes straight and no vibrations at higher speeds:shock:

heres my ? can the lip of an alloy be moulded back to how it was or should i just try find more money that i just dont have to buy a new one?:cry:

Smo

It's a shame mate and I'm sorry to hear it, but you should always get new wheels after something like this.

R

riske

JESUS! If it hasn't shattered the alloy then i think it could be refurbed but that is a bad one. I had a similar incident in my old company car. Hit a massive curb and i mean massive a least a foot high. Anyway it snapped and took a chunk out the alloy, bent the wishbone, bent the subframe, blew up the CV joint and driveshaft about £1200 worth of damage on a 06 plate stilo! The tire was the only thing in working order! Company wasn't happy! I say blame OLD PEOPLE, they sit there with their white hair and cause chaos around them! Take their driving licenses away!

ricey

riske said:
I say blame OLD PEOPLE, they sit there with their white hair and cause chaos around them! Take their driving licenses away!
DAM RIGHT

quote: FOOK, we hate you even more ya frikkin mong!

thanks very much!

well be out to see if i can buy a new wheel?

DISCONTINUED i dont fcukin believe it........:cry:

R

riske

New Alloys all around then! Try getting Finance. These cars are endless pits and i've only had mine a week! Going to file for bankruptcy.

ricey

no one will touch me on finace. i am in the proceds of going bankrupt. just need to350 quid to pay the courts ;-)

i have seen some new wheels i lik. there compition wheelsso light and look abit like the old superleggers. not the multi spoke but the twin spoke ones

365 quid of the 4:roll:

SunOnGTiR

If you're after 17s,I got a set of OZ Crono Evo 5 spokes.Mint condition but only got 3 tyres though.£250.
E-mail me if you want photos......sunontsang@live.co.uk

gtir_pimp

why dont you just buy some standard wheels for now. at least they will get you around. then you can chuck the broken alloy at him:lol: standard wheels should be quite cheap, ask pulsarboby;-) or put a wanted post up on here. try and sell the wheels on ebay or weigh them in for scrap so you can get some dosh back. maybe people would buy them single for a spare if they get a puncture

ricey

gtir_pimp said:
why dont you just buy some standard wheels for now. at least they will get you around. then you can chuck the broken alloy at him:lol: standard wheels should be quite cheap, ask pulsarboby;-) or put a wanted post up on here. try and sell the wheels on ebay or weigh them in for scrap so you can get some dosh back. maybe people would buy them single for a spare if they get a puncture
i dont wanna use standard wheels really as i dont think mr nissan has ever made a decent lookin wheel;-)

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
ricey said:
i dont wanna use standard wheels really as i dont think mr nissan has ever made a decent lookin wheel;-)

As long as the car can get you from a to b and you need it, im sure a set of wheels that arn't asthetically pleasing will do for now :roll: !!!!

gtir_pimp

Aimee said:
As long as the car can get you from a to b and you need it, im sure a set of wheels that arn't asthetically pleasing will do for now :roll: !!!!
exactly. you can probably get standard wheels for under £50. dont know about you but id rather do that than have a overdrawn bank balance or even get a loan. and if your car really hates you then you will need to spend more on it:cry:

ricey

think im sorted now!

im buyin some of sunongtir, my dad said he'd buy them for me as a early xmas box,

big up dad8)

R

riske

I would definatly get the tracking done after that! gonna be out!