My AM elbow

Smo

Out of curiosity bud, why not plumb in the screamer closer to the turbo? That way you could have avoided that (and please don't take offence to this) nasty looking addition.

pulsar kid

Dont understand what you mean smo?? it was orignally a screamer but i didnt want it that way so added that bit to the bottom to return it into the exhaust system.

steve963

its ok could just have done with being a bit smoother on the bend back in,

why not get the angle grinder on it and smooth off those welds? (take it easy though or youll be back to the welders again)

pulsar kid

the inside is a smooth flow we ported it smooth and going to heat wrap it so no need to grind the welds down,my mate doesnt tig weld so did the best he could.

steve963

I only MIG also, so know what you mean, although with a grinder you can get em looking real nice

I had an AM elbow too, and wanted it plumbed back in, but sold it before i got my welder, let us know if it sounds and better!

pulsar kid

Right guys ive just now fitted this along with a normal straight through decat into a 5zigen fireball cat back, and the results are......F**king perfect!!! i can confirm that on idle it is 100% quiter than the my old 5inch mongoose! it comes to life on boost,id say on boost its louder than a goose but this is how i wanted it gently driving nice and suttle but animal when i want it to be.
Big thankyou for those who have helped lately for me to get to this stage. ive had 3 different systems,2different bungs looking for this sound and iam pretty sure ive found it now.Iam grinning like the cheshire cat now lol.

p.s can do a video if people are interesded?