msd blaster ss coil

JU5TY

Why not?

Dont know anywhere in the UK, but expect to pay twice the price if you do find somewhere! :?

nismoboy

kevgti-r said:
so did i :roll:
ordered mine from the states now and it ony cost £32 delivered 8)
Can u give me the companies details please mate? I guess i have to do what u have done,cheers nis.

P

pimppulsar

i just ordered mine from performance fx on 01980 624490 £45 all in including VAT and posting and packaging!
so if it goes wrong i can throw it back at them!
they also do the resistor! :D

Dooie Pop Pop

pimppulsar said:
i just ordered mine from performance fx on 01980 624490 £45 all in including VAT and posting and packaging!
so if it goes wrong i can throw it back at them!
they also do the resistor! :D
let us know how you get on please matey? im gonna try and open my plugs up a teensy bit if i can get some time, iv a hill near me thats gotta be25degrees+ if i boot it in 4th from 30mph while on a steep hill that should gve a good indication on how well the wider gap works yes?

cheers, stu

P

pimppulsar

bud if your getting spark feathering where the spark is going out like i get when i'm on high boost often with nos and worse with water injection as well simon told me to smallen the gap by 8 tho which helped but i knew i had to bite the bullet and get one of these coils!

Dooie Pop Pop

pimppulsar said:
bud if your getting spark feathering where the spark is going out like i get when i'm on high boost often with nos and worse with water injection as well simon told me to smallen the gap by 8 tho which helped but i knew i had to bite the bullet and get one of these coils!
sorry matey didnt mention iv got an msd coil :oops: and wanted to see how wide a gap i could get away with. thought putting the car under extra load by booting it up a steep hill would show if the gaps too wide. would it?

P

pimppulsar

best to prob ring simon but by going on how my car acts the wider you make the gap the more feathering you get so when it starts to miss a bit a guess you've gone to wide?