mot ?

Godzilla

got mine on sat and just wondering if there are any problems that are common in the pulsar for failure, also how have you guys on here with pre 92 cars gone on with the emissions test does it need one or gets tested as without cat etc, i worried but i always do at this time , mine faild last year on two tyres that was it, but as i didnt have the car then could of been a dodgy test for all i know,

Smo

Next year, take it for a pre-MOT a month before it expires mate, should give you plenty of time to sort any issues you may have. My '91 R didn't need an emissions test, but it failed for being too loud!

Godzilla

thats me ****ed then straight thru 5" goose hopefully he will let it slide if not what can i do to quiet it for the test

stumo

a pre-MOT???:lol:

WTF,

you can take your car in to get an MOT up to a calender month before it runs out, you will still get the full twelve months from when your existing MOT runs out.

Fusion Ed

Stumo, as I understand it, that is debatable. If you take it for a MOT and it fails its at that point forward its technically not roadworthy, and I believe (although am happy to be corrected) that it may possibly null the original MOT.

Godzilla

ur certificate says that on it about being able to have it tested a month early but still get 12 months if it passes